Central Pre-Mix Concrete is an integrated concrete and aggregate operation with five concrete plants and a hard rock aggregate quarry serving the metropolitan Melbourne market.
Our modern high capacity batch plants supply specialized mixes including topping, foundations, blinding, high strength, stencil and pattern paving.
· Campbellfield Plant supplies Epping, South Morang, Doreen, Kilmore, Wallan, Gowanbrae and surrounding areas.
· Deer Park Plant supplies Werribee, Burnside, Hillside, Caroline Springs, Laverton, Point Cook, Melton, Bacchus Marsh and surrounding areas.
· Hallam Plant supplies Dandenong, Cranbourne, Narre Warren, Carrum Downs, Beaconsfield, Mulgrave and surrounding areas
· Port Melbourne supplies Melbourne City, Malvern, Hawthorn, Brunswick, Braybrook, Footscray and surrounding areas
· Gisborne Plant supplies Sunbury, Gisborne, Romsey, Woodend, Kyneton, Lancefield and surrounding areas
We are proud of our reputation in providing prompt service and competitive prices to serve construction contractors, concreters and individuals. Our computerized system load materials and batches to exact specifications and our large fleet of agitators deliver from .4 cubic metres to 7.6 cubic metres. We coordinate delivery across Melbourne to maximize efficiency and reduce costs on all sized pours.
Our Rockbank Quarry provides quality quarry products to our concrete plants as well as to external customers utilizing our large tipper fleet.
Central Pre-Mix Concrete is a subsidiary of Adelaide Brighton Limited, a leading Australian construction materials company with operations that comprise cement and lime, concrete and aggregates and concrete products and employs 1,500 people nationally.